www.fhaloansdirect.com is powered by Infinite Lending Solutions, Inc. Neither is affiliated with any government agencies, including the VA and the FHA.
We Respect Your Privacy
Below, you will find details about our privacy policies. You have the opportunity to choose how your information may be shared. Your privacy matters to us, and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure.
understand how your information will be used to provide you with the best possible service.
Our Secure System Protects You
1. We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information, which is why our site has been
verified by both Comodo and SiteLock. You may view our Comodo certificate and security verification
information on our loan form. We use procedures and technology designed to provide the highest levels
of security. Any information submitted on our site is protected with 128 Bit SSL Encryption.
www.fhaloansdirect.com also uses firewalls to help protect your information. Firewalls are set up at
several different levels of our website, including between your computer and the webserver, the
database servers, and other internal production networks. These “firewalls” along with Comodo and
SiteLock, are designed to protect our customers information from potential hackers or others who may
wish to access your personal information. Only authorized employees have the ability to access your
personal information, and they may only do so when helping serve your needs as our customer. We
understand that online customers must be assured that their information will be kept secure, but
understand that no system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that your information will
remain safe. You, as a consumer, should always safeguard your information and protect yourself from
potential identity fraud. Rest assured that www.fhaloansdirect.com does everything in its power to
protect your privacy.
We Use Information Provided to Help You
2. The customer information we collect is used to meet your financial needs. This information may
be used to process your loan request and inform you of financial services that may be of interest to
you. We may use this information to contact you through e-mail, direct mail, or telephone. This
information may also be used to provide you with a high level of customer support and to better
improve our website.
3. We may share your information with our affiliated third parties in order to provide you with
the assistance you requested with your mortgage. www.fhaloansdirect.com does everything in its power
to ensure that your personal data is protected, even if it is shared with our third party affiliates.
4. www.fhaloansdirect.com reserves the right to share contact and/or personal information with
trusted third-party affiliates at any time.
5. www.fhaloansdirect.com collects anonymous information which includes, but is not limited to:
your IP address, referral data, and which web pages you visit while at our site. This information is
used to better accommodate and serve our visitors. This information is kept confidential and not
disclosed to third-party affiliates. We constantly review and improve our site based on the
information that our visitors provide. www.fhaloansdirect.com uses “cookies” throughout our site to
improve your experience and to help us understand our visitors’ needs. A cookie is a small text file
that contains your anonymous information. This information is transferred from a web site to your
computer’s hard drive so that the web site administrator can identify your computer and passively
track your web browsers activities while on our web site.
A cookie will not allow a web site to learn any personally identifiable information, such as your
real name and address, which you would not have otherwise disclosed. We use this information to help
us identify and correct errors on our site and to determine a page’s popularity so we can add more
information to it, and also to assist us in providing you the best resource for FHA loans on the
6. We collect site usage information via Google Analytics and Google’s DoubleClick cookie to serve
ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by
Google Analytics Opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the
Google Analytics Opt-out page
How We Use Your Submitted Information
7. As a result of submitting your telephone number and your lead request, you may receive a
telephone call from a FHA approved lender. This lender may contact you directly by phone and/or
e-mail as a result of your request, even if you are on a Do Not Call List. In most cases, you will be
contacted by Infinite Lending Solutions, Inc (ILS). In the event the ILS staff is unable to contact
you, your information may be forwarded to another FHA approved lender. Under our Do Not Call Policy
you may instruct us not to call you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You may choose what information you provide to us. There is certain information that you may
choose not to disclose to us, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website
completely. We encourage our customers to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high
level of customer service and offer the right products to our customers.
9. Federal and state laws require us to hold completed loan qualification forms for various amounts of time. In order to abide by these laws, we may be unable to delete certain information from
our database once the information has been entered.
10. www.fhaloansdirect.com may periodically send you complimentary materials including newsletters, commercial offers, or other information if you choose to provide us with your email address. By providing us with your email address or filling out a submission form that includes your email address, you have opted to receive these complimentary materials from www.fhaloansdirect.com and our trusted partners. If you no longer wish to receive these materials, please send an email to:
11. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to access this site or use or services.
How We Share Your Information
12. We share information with lenders and real estate professionals. After they receive your
information, they may contact you directly via phone or email. You may be contacted by one of our
affiliates, All of our affiliates follow under federal and/or state laws and regulations. Our lenders
and real estate professionals may keep and use your information whether or not you qualify for a
transaction with them.
13. We may have to disclose personal information to law enforcement or government agencies as a
result from: a subpoena, a court order, a need to exercise our legal rights, a need to protect our
company or employees from threats or fraud, a need to protect us from legal claims, or as required by
law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information may also be disclosed
in the event of a merger, the sale of the company, an asset sale, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
14. Once you have submitted your information to www.fhaloansdirect.com through our website, it may
not be retracted. You will be contacted as a result of submitting a request on our site.
15. In accordance with Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, you may “opt out” from the
dissemination of any of your non-public personal information collected by www.fhaloansdirect.com. You
will receive notice of this Policy upon initiation of a customer relationship with us. Additionally, if the Policy is amended, current customers will receive timely notice of the changes to the Policy.
If you maintain a customer relationship with www.fhaloansdirect.com for a period longer than one
year, you will also receive annual notices of your opportunity to opt out in addition to your initial
notice (included herein and at the beginning of our customer relationship with you).
Unless a customer opts out, we may disclose any of the personal information that we collect from
our customers or former customers to non-affiliated third party entities as permitted by federal and
state law. If the Policy is amended, customers will have an additional opportunity to opt-out upon
receipt of the amended Policy.
16. We comply with all relevant state and federal laws regarding the safeguarding of your personal
information. Maintaining the security of your information is a top priority at www.fhaloansdirect.com, so please contact us with any questions or concerns that you have regarding this Policy.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. We restrict all access to your stored non-public personal information to employees who need to
know this information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical,
electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your
nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access.
18. To opt out, you should contact a www.fhaloansdirect.com customer service representative by
emailing email@example.com or by mailing a written request to our mailing address listed below.
Please include in your request an indication of which information (either specific or all-inclusive)
that you do not wish to be shared with any non-affiliated third party entities.
Please write to us at:
1212 Stonehollow Dr Suite 4
General Policy Provisions
19. The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will
communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. We encourage you to
1212 Stonehollow Dr Suite 4
Kingwood, TX 77339
21. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without further notification. Please